Tipser söker en tysktalande Account Manager (New Client Acquisition Manager)
Tipser changes the outlook of buyable content in any shape, type or form. The highly tech-driven company (launched in 2015) is formed in Stockholm, Sweden (HQ) with a Tech Office in Wroclaw (POL), and an International Sales Office in Berlin (GER).
Tipser is a scale-up tech-company that builds and offers a groundbreaking platform that enables e-commerce on any site, bringing the consumer closer to the brand and the brand closer to the publisher. We aim to be the backbone of future e-commerce.
Our clients are the major media houses in Scandinavia, Germany and France. Our international expansion will continue during 2019 and 2020, so more countries will come, and that’s why we need YOU on our sales-team!
As an Account Manager (Client Acquisition Manager/New Sales) you will contribute to the national/international growth of Tipser, focusing both on the Swedish and international markets such as UK, France, and Germany.
You will achieve sales-revenue through:
- Handling and follow-up of all kind of leads, incoming and by prospect, in cooperation with our marketing team and individually.
- Prospecting and defining growth markets and new verticals focusing on large publishers in your market
- Establishing the sales-pipe, process and network through communication of the Tipser-platform to leads and prospects
- Gathering knowledge on the needs of the media/marketplace landscape, and offer our prospects the best opportunity to new revenue
- Maintaining a sales-pipe of enterprise customers for future onboarding
- Negotiating and closing contracts with clients
- Hand over to Key Account Managers and advising in onboarding of the new clients
- Maintaining and expanding your network of CEOs, CMOs, CTOs and other relevant stakeholders within the publisher market.
You must have:
- Min 2-3 years experience from B2B-sales (complex solutions) or enterprise SaaS (software as a service) with well-achieved results.
- Analytical mindset with experience in reporting as well as presenting data to the management team and stakeholders
- Previously well achieved revenue and budget goals
- Experience in technology/digital solutions (preferably SaaS), offering a complex solution to the market.
- Business level of English in speaking a writing.
- Self-driven and not in need of micro management
We like it if you have:
- A passion and/or experience in e-commerce and/or ad-tech, as well selling digital solutions.
- Established network within media, publishing or (digital) advertising
- Experience from working with e-commerce and/or conversion optimization is a plus
- Swedish, German and/or French language or market experience
- A solution/product that is one of a kind on the market and easy to pitch. Our clients come running to us!
- A complex solution/product that puts your analytical and customer-oriented side to the test.
- A chance to work with large enterprise corporations all over Europe.
- An international career at start-up tech-company with a flexible working-environment
- Not just any sales-job, be part of a journey of a solution that is yet to see anything like it on the market!
- An office in central Stockholm
Start date: ASAP
Any questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vision is to empower publishers to run (distributed) commerce on their own platforms; including shopping carts, checkout, payment as well as serving real time statistical data. We want to be the transactional backbone for anyone that wants to sell anything on their site.
We synchronise millions of products from hundreds of merchants into one product catalog from which customers can start building their own on-demand marketplace that will be integrated on their own site. On top of this we are responsible for keeping financial data consistent to make sure payments are going to the correct receiver. Find out more at www.tipser.com
Ready to be a part of an exciting start-up journey? Apply with you Linkedin-profile or CV (send to email@example.com) to become a part of international team!