Planview söker Customer Care Consultant
Planview is the world leader in enterprise software planning for enterprise-wide deployment strategies, processes and resources. More than 3000 customers, among the world's largest and most respected companies, we have successfully implemented Planview software to optimize their enterprise portfolio management, project, portfolio and resource management, business intelligence and expense tracking processes. Planview have more than 700 employees worldwide through a culture of innovative technology leadership, deep market expertise, and highly engaged communities. We have had stable, organic growth for years and now need reinforcement to our office in Stockholm.
- Provide support for: On-Demand Reports, Data Mart Processing (ETL), Custom Reports, Dashboards, Power BI Server, SQL Server Analysis Server Reporting (OLAP), SQL Report Builder and Power BI Desktop
- Answer incoming customer calls, provide level 1 and level 2 support for Planview Preferred customers, and document incident information in detail within the case tracking system
- Document problems and solutions in detail to achieve best and quickest resolution for new and old problems
- Develop action plans to assess problems or unusual situations and develop solutions
- Coordinate with other teams to provide resolutions
- Setup multi-server test environments
- Properly manage customer expectations
- Work closely with Development to identify issues and develop resolutions
- Assist with internal projects related to customer services
Previous customer support experience is required. Candidates must have good communication skills and be comfortable working with people at all levels of management and technical abilities. We are seeking an individual that has strong interpersonal skills to our Stockholm office with a driven attitude toward success, who can work with limited supervision. Strong writing skills are required. Familiarity with Web-Based and .NET applications is required. Fluency in written and spoken English and German required, Swedish is a plus
- Several years of professional experience in software support or software development
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong communication and training skills and be able to communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Must have solid, hands on, diagnostic/troubleshooting experience
- Must have Experience with Microsoft Windows Server environments
- 2 years of experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (OLAP) and SQL Reporting Services
- Exposure to Power BI Server
- Experience with large databases, performance analysis and query optimization
- Understanding of Microsoft IIS services and configuration options
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL Plus, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio and the ability to construct advanced database queries
- Working knowledge of database stored procedures
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to manage multiple problems and balance priorities effectively
- Experience with help desk/problem tracking systems
- Knowledge of project management a plus
- Microsoft Certifications is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German required, Swedish is a plus
Great Benefits and Fun Perks
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages for every lifestyle.
- No one likes working in a box, right? That’s why in our office locations we have open work environments with optional standing desks, soft drinks, gourmet coffee machines and fresh fruit to get your day going! Oh, and a patio balcony with BBQ’s for those days when the weather is behaving.
- We believe in regular fun office events and monthly happy hours!
- We offer flexible work hours and we are family friendly.
Planview is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send your application to: email@example.com
Contact person: Meriem Holmblad firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application day 1st July 2020