Planview söker Account Executive German/DACH market med placering i Stockholm
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in work and resource management, with the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of solutions for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, product innovation, capability and technology management, and collaborative work management. Our solutions span every class of work, resource, and organization; addressing the needs of teams, departments, and entire organizations, from the mid-market to global enterprises. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers worldwide through a culture of product leadership, deep market expertise and highly engaged customer communities. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com.
Account Executive German/DACH market (based in Stockholm)
The Account Executive is responsible for developing new business. We are looking for high-energy, driven, team player and positive professionals with technology knowledge and solid business-to-business sales experience. We are continuing to build a team of smart, ambitious Inside Account Executives who are committed to growing our customer base as well as their own professional selling acumen.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, out-of-the box thinker who excels in prospecting and closing new business. Rather than just promoting a product, you will provide a consultative based approach to solving client problems.
- Responsible for developing new business within an assigned territory
- A consistent approach to demand generation, both in outbound activity and in coordination with your Sales Development Representative
- Managing complex sales cycles and presenting the value of our solutions to CIOs & VP-level executives and decision-makers
- Forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement in SFDC
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipate change, adjust priorities accordingly, and work effectively as a team and independently
- Online demos of our solution via WebEx with approximately 10% travel within territory
- · Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- · Speaks and writes German fluently
- · 3+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- · Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals
- · Proven success with managing and upselling existing accounts
- · Ability to demo a technical product and articulate complex themes into simple value points
- · Must be a strong team player
- · Strong written and verbal communications skills
- · Previous sales methodology training preferred
We offer highly competitive benefits packages for every lifestyle
- No one likes working in a box, right? That’s why in our office locations we have open work environments with optional standing desks, soft drinks, gourmet coffee machines and fresh fruit to get your day going! Oh, and a patio balcony with BBQ’s for those days when the weather is behaving.
- We believe in regular fun office events and monthly happy hours!
- We offer flexible work hours and we are family friendly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: Alexandra Wurtz email@example.com