Dursol Fabrik GmbH söker en Nordic Sales Manager
Dynamic role within our hardworking Dursol Nordic office for an enthusiastic professional with the ability to sell throughout Scandinavia, to a diverse range of market industries – Including Automotive, Marine, Motorbike, DIY- Hardware, Bicycle, Carwash and Hospitality to name a few.
Who is Dursol Fabrik GmbH?
Celebrating over 90 years in business, Dursol Fabrik is one of Germany’s largest Car-Care, DIY & Chemical Manufacturers. Also manufacturer of the world famous Autosol® Metal Polish brand.
Many renowned worldwide Automotive, Marine & Motorcycle OEM companies as well as large Hardware and Aftermarket businesses rely on the expertise, quality and professionalism that Dursol Fabrik provides.
About the Role
If you are looking for a fast-paced dynamic role, look no further! In this role business development is your main goal, and you will strive to achieve this through the delivery of exceptional service and support to both newly found and existing customers.
As the Nordic Sales Manager, professional selling and consistent achievement of sales and profit goals will be your forte.
Key responsibilities will include
- Growing sales revenue by understanding and meeting customers' needs
- Actively targeting and obtaining new business
- Nurturing and maintaining existing Account relationships
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Face to face calling with regular travelling
- Working closely with internal Back office Management to offer an overall exceptional customer service experience
You are a self-starter, results-oriented, with a strong track record of success in sales and account management and are fully committed to growing sales.
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 5 years proven sales experience ideally within the Automotive / Hardware / Industrial industries
- Be able to develop rapport quickly and build on existing relationships
- Be commercial savvy with strong negotiation skills
- Good attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Ideally some background and knowledge of any of the above industries
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and handle objections on the spot
- Proficient in word, excel and outlook.
- The ability to travel regularly on a 6 week cycle throughout Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
In return you'll be joining a fast-paced business working hard to deliver excellence to its customers. We offer a great workplace culture full of diversity, a competitive base salary / commission, a company vehicle and medical insurance. Our customer's success is Dursol’s success, which is ultimately your success.
How to apply
So what are you waiting for? Up for a challenge?
Applicants must have the ability to work and travel regularly from our Company Office in Enköping Sweden. We are committed to providing a safe workplace. Successful applicants will be required to pass pre-employment, criminal checks and drug/alcohol test prior to commencing employment.
We are looking forward to your application:
Dursol-Fabrik Otto Durst GmbH & Co. KG
42655 Solingen – Germany