bk Group söker en servicetekniker
Service technician (m/f/d) Sweden | Greater Stockholm
Sweden, Full time, 40 hrs / week
Our guiding principle
A corporate culture based on trust, always full of passion for professionalism as well as pleasure in top performances and one main goal: to enrich the world of shop-fitting with unique solutions and to help shape the future of the retail world throughout Europe.
- A positive mindset
- Pleasure in realising your daily tasks
- Friendliness and readiness to help the shop managers
- Concluded apprenticeship in a recognized crafts profession
- Technical all-round capacities
- Self-dependent working method
- English oral and written
- Willingness to travel
- As service technician you will realise visits at these top sites and carry out all necessary repairs, particularly for the lighting systems, but also other small repairs and painting work, according to a pre-defined travel. You will also execute various maintenance tasks and technical controls when these are due.
- Fixed salary
- Long-term perspective in an extraordinary company
- Unique working atmosphere in a successful and motivated team
- Fully equipped service car ( + fuel card )
- Company mobile phone and tablet for your daily tasks
- Based on a a health bonus system, a maximum of 5 additional days of holiday
- Detailed on-the-job training during the initial period
- No weekend work
- No 24 hours emergency service
- Flexible scheduling for the shop and one week without fix dates per month will allow you to deal with your personal tasks and duties
- International operating environment
- Yearly top class company events
Take the chance to make your dream of the desired place of work come true.
Use the unlimited international possibilities of the bk Group.
What you can expect moreover
In addition to exciting tasks and challenges in Europe's shopping metropolises, we offer you a working environment where you can be successful with pleasure and fun. Be surprised by long-term career prospects, individual development opportunities and attractive compensation.
Please submit your application via e-Mail (cover letter, CV + photo, certificates and expected salary)
We look forward to meeting you.
Head of Human Resources