Bannerflow söker en Outbound Sales Development Representative mot tyska marknaden
We're looking to add a talented and creative German speaking Outbound Sales Development Representative
Sales Development - Stockholm
Bannerflow is looking for an energetic, tech-savvy, and creative individual to join our exceptional sales development team to drive huge impact in a fun and exciting company with significant growth potential. The Outbound Sales Development Representative is an excellent position for anyone interested in breaking into the sales field. Reporting to the Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for creating interest and educating prospective customers on Bannerflow’s solutions, and generating sales qualified leads.
Who you are:
You understand prospects objectives and goals through intelligent and curious dialogue. You are able to pick up the phone, call a stranger, and then do it over and over again until you connect with someone!
You have mad prospect empathy, you can easily feel their pain and challenges. To you, it comes easy to tie a prospect’s situation, challenges, and needs with the features and value Bannerflow provides.
You are comfortable prospecting online and reaching out via phone as well as email and LinkedIn. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then this role is for you. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart salespeople.
Your main responsibilities:
- Carry out heavy outbound phone calling, qualification and consultative selling skills.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including calling guides, audience segmentation and approach
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers and influencers.
- Consistently hit the monthly quota of sales qualified leads and closed business.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline.
- Operate quickly and efficiently inside of Salesforce CRM for deal and pipeline management. If it didn’t happen in Salesforce, you didn’t do it.
- Understand the prospect’s situation, needs, pains and challenges, and eloquently communicate the value of Bannerflow, and how our solution fits into their strategies.
This is for you if:
- You understand prospect objectives and goals through intelligent and curious dialogue.
- You are fearless, persistent and prepared to introduce yourself to anyone at any level that you feel we can help.
- You are goal oriented and driven by exceeding expectations.
- You are self-disciplined and a fast learner.
- You have a team player attitude. You understand that by yourself you can go faster, but with a team you can go further.
- You are at the beginning of your career and want to find a company where you can learn, be challenged and make a difference.
- You have superior communication skills.
- You’re fluent in German and English, both written and oral.
- It’s a plus if you have a sales and /or marketing background, and experience working with cloud-based products.
This is not for you if:
- You don’t have a passion for sales.
- You’re not willing to proactively generate new pipeline opportunities.
- You don’t like to take responsibility for your own results.
- You don’t like to take initiatives and overcome challenges.
- You truly believe a sales technology-stack solely will be what helps you reach your targets.
- You don’t enjoy working in a non-prestigious environment.
- You don’t have tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. You also need to show you have a little something extra!
There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position. If successful, you’ll be meeting quite a few from us and we’ll be asking a lot of tough questions. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon
Bannerflow was founded 2010 as one of the first companies in the world digitalizing the creation process of ads online. Today more than 3 000 Bannerflow ads per second are displayed all over the world. More than 1 000 brands in 60 countries have embraced Bannerflow's smart technology for making digital marketing less mysterious and more effective. Bannerflow has been named as one of Sweden and Europe's fastest growing tech companies on numerous lists. We have been on the Deloitte Tech 50 for three years straight, on the Financial Times FT1000 for two years in a row, and also on the Inc 5000. For three years in a row, Bannerflow has also been announced as a DI Gasell company.
For more information www.bannerflow.com