Bannerflow söker en Enterprise Sales Executive mot tyska marknaden
Enterprise Sales Executive - German Market
Sales - Stockholm
Do you want to work in a SaaS company in hyper growth with customers in 30 different countries? Join one of Europe's most exciting SaaS companies.
Complex solution sales at the highest level is your mission. You are an expert when it comes to navigating complex enterprise organisations by controlling the process, from start to ultimate deal closure.
You will know that successes in this field comes from a strong understanding of the individual customer's business and value drivers to be able to offer a unique perspective to each and every customer. You believe in, and practice the Challenger Approach when it comes to sales. You know when to listen and when to challenge the customer on their view of the world and offer advice and consultation along the way.
This is an opportunity to work with complex solutions sales and work with arguably some of the most exciting enterprise brands in the world and in the end, influence strongly on their success within digital marketing.
So who are we looking for? Someone who wants to make an impact! Your drive and motivation come from closing big deals. You are persistent and proud of what you have achieved, unafraid of asking tough questions with the capacity to be a trusted advisor to customers.
Your experience, knowledge and determination will be crucial when it comes to taking Bannerflow to the next level.
When it comes to your strengths, passions and prior experience, you should have:
- Deep knowledge, great results and experience from complex solution sales to international enterprise customers, preferably within SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- You are self-motivated, determined and structured in the way you work and do business.
- Execution is key in our world: Or “Get shit done” as we call it internally.
- You practise the Challenger Sales Approach.
- You are persistent and driven, you simply have grit.
- You have excellent skills in German, both written and spoken.
We have won several national and international prizes in recent years, repeatedly recognised as one of Europe's fastest growing companies. But that's in the past. Our most exciting journey yet starts now!
Do you recognise yourself? If you have all of this, we can offer you a great place to work, where we as a team execute on an amazing growth journey.
Start a conversation with us today to see what an opportunity together could look like.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden full time without restriction.