The German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce was established in 1951 to promote the development of German and Swedish business relations. We are located in Stockholm.
The Chamber has a total of about 1150 members in both countries, consisting of companies from all kinds of industries, including manufacturers, trade and service organizations, importers and exporters from both large international companies and smaller businesses. We offer professional services, including finding and matching business partners, distributors, sales agents and importers. Our service also comprises research on trade fairs and the establishment of fair profiles, market analysis and personalized evaluation of the marketing and sales potential in Sweden or Germany of all types of products.
Whether in negotiations or daily business – you can rely on our intercultural competence and know-how.
- Market Entry: Our competent team of market specialists looks forward to discussing your specific possibilities in Germany or Sweden. We adapt our services to your wishes and preferences.
- Business partners and addresses: To support you in your search for a business partner we provide you with a sample of different potential business partners. Moreover we make contact with the companies at hand and create business portraits of the companies of your interest. We also provide you with addresses to Swedish and German companies that you wish to contact.
- Market analysis: Doing business in another country requires thorough preparation. By analysing your specific market we support you with data concerning market perspectives and structures.
- Active marketing: We make sure you are visible to your target group on the German or Swedish market.
- Intercultural seminars/Coaching: As the central organ of contact for business relations between Germany and Sweden, our aim is to create a better intercultural understanding. In business related workshops, we offer you the possibility to learn more about the other country’s business culture.
- Contact for all services mentioned above: Katrin Kraus, Market Entry & Business Development, Tel. +46-8-665 18 75, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade Fairs: The German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce is the Swedish representative for around 60 trade fairs in Düsseldorf, Munich, Hamburg and Berlin as well as the Gesellschaft für Handwerksmessen (GHM) and Spielwarenmesse in Nuremberg. Contact: Marion Freitag, Market Entry & Business Development, Trade Fairs, Tel. +46-8-665 18 23, E-mail: email@example.com, or Michèle Faber, Market Entry & Business Development, Trade Fairs, Tel. +46-8-665 18 22, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Services: Our lawyers are specialised in German and Swedish law and will be pleased to provide your company with business-related legal advice such as company law, labour law and contract law. Contact: Kerstin Kamp-Wigforss, Legal, Tel. +46-8-665 18 56, E-mail: email@example.com
- Tax: Our experts will guide you through the many laws and regulations regarding taxes in Sweden as well as Germany. We also help you register a value added tax identification number and handle refunds of German and other foreign value added taxes. Contact: Christian Tillmann, Business Support Services, Tel. +46-8-665 18 25, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payroll: We look at your specific needs and demands and put together a suiting package service for your employees in Sweden. We also offer advice regarding benefits. Contact: Torsten Böke, Business Support Services, Tel. +46-8-665 18 69, E-mail: email@example.com
- Bookkeeping: We offer extensive services for your entire business administration. Bookkeeping, declarations, accounts, taxes etc. are just some of the things we take care of for our clients. Contact: Angela Beatus, Business Support Services, Tel. +46-8-665 18 97, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental reporting: We are specialized in recycling issues relating to the European legislation on used packaging, batteries and electrical/electronic equipment. We are able to calculate the appropriate licence fees for products and their packaging and will also complete all relevant forms on your behalf for annual, quarterly or monthly returns for all 28 EU countries. Contact: Norman Karsch, Environmental reporting, Tel: +46-40-30 49 41, E-mail: email@example.com
For more information about German-Swedish business relations, statistics and numbers see the links below: