Surplex GmbH sucht einen Country/Area Manager (m/w) für Schweden & Skandinavien
- You are responsible for setting-up and developing a local company structure in the Nordic region in close cooperation with the German headquarter
- You build long-term partnerships and networks with key-accounts of the wood, metal and construction industry
- You take care of vendor acquisition and keep our existing vendors in the loop about purchase and sales options of used machinery
- You make contact to possible sellers of used machinery
- You are responsible for the initial viewing of projects in the wood working, metal and construction industry including a detailed description (e.g. by means of photos and videos) of the machinery
- In close cooperation with the international Business Development you develop sales strategies as well as evaluations
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You’re able to set up a company structure in Sweden
- You already have an existing network at your disposal and can’t wait to tap new market segments
- You have several years of professional and life experience in the wood- and/or metalworking segment, for instance being an acquisition manager, dealer or project manager
- You are familiar with the (online) auction business
- You are keen on developing something new and to continue improving it
- You are an excellent networker – in English & Swedish
- You know the Nordic culture and mentality
- You like to work independently and you’re able to keep several balls in the air at the same time
- You completed a technical or business management training or equivalent studies
- You’re used to work in a home-office/remote structure. Ideally, you’re a located in the region of Stockholm or Göteborg
WHAT WE HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU
We provide you with a great amount of autonomy and scope for action. Flat hierarchies, open doors and quick decision-making characterize our way of work – all of this in a friendly, relaxed working atmosphere.
Our managing directors Michael and Uli put heart and soul into guiding the company. They are willing to invest in a sustainable and continuous development of the company, as well as its employees. Our company culture is rounded off by being appreciative and on good terms with each other, as well as with our customers.
THIS IS US
Surplex is an internationally successful eCommerce company which operates in the field of second-hand machinery for metal machining as well as wood working. Our team consists of 200 men/women that work at our headquarters in Düsseldorf, as well as at our subsidiaries and foreign representations in Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland and UK. We combine the advantages of eCommerce with a classical customer service mindset and accompany our customers through all stages of the selling and buying processes.
Please apply in ENGLISH via our Website
You have a question about this position? Go ahead and send a WhatsApp chat message to us! On weekdays between 10 and 17 o’clock you can send a WhatsApp via 0049-1579-2342927. Your contact person is Katja from the HR Team.