Remondis sucht einen Trainee Operations for Sweden (m/f/d)
Trainee Operations for Sweden (m/f/d) > Germany (Lünen) and Sweden
We turn ideas into reality
Creating raw materials from recyclables, electricity from biomass, heat from waste, life from water. More than 30,500 people at REMONDIS are continuously working on drawing up integral solutions that unite progress and resource conservation. Together, again and again, worldwide.
- A professional German-wide graduate program for a period of 12 - 24 months preparing you for taking over a job with operational responsibility with our businesses in Sweden.
- A variety of function areas to discover: The traineeship will take you through the heart of our international divisions in Lünen with the largest industrial recycling centre in Europe.
- Taking initiative: You will get the opportunity to take ownership of individual projects and will be challenged to contribute your own ideas.
- Mentoring: You will be overseen by both the international managing director and the managing director of Sweden and will be encouraged to develop your own network.
- Professional skills training and individual coaching sessions, in close cooperation with colleagues and other trainees from within the REMONDIS group as well as improvement of basic German language skills.
- A very good Master degree in Business Administration or Economics with focus on Finance & Accounting, Controlling or Logistics
- Mobility between Germany and Sweden
- Passionate entrepreneur and leader, willing to become a branch manager in Sweden
- Result-driven, efficient and structured work approach
- Self-confident, team player, with very good communication skills
- Swedish as mother tongue, knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
- Proven proficiency in MS office, especially in Excel
Working with us is an opportunity to gather work experience in an interesting, and future-oriented industry. At the REMONDIS Group, you will be able to discover a global, family-owned business with modern corporate structures – and take advantage of extensive training opportunities on the job.
The future is yours: Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
REMONDIS A/S // Sandra Bolesch