Proxify sucht einen Sales Manager (m/w/d)
We are a Swedish start up and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe within the industry. We are now looking for a Sales Manager in Berlin to build up our second DACH team and play a key role in winning in the expanding German speaking-region.
Proxify is a tech company that supports companies, from SaaS startups, and leading scale-ups to enterprises, to build and expand their businesses with the best software developers from around the world. Our goal is to match the right developer to our client's needs, not only in technical skills but also in terms of personal fit and motivation to join the team. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in Europe within the industry, helping clients in over 22 countries to scale their development teams with the very best developers on the market. We’re now looking for a Sales Manager to build up our second DACH team from Berlin.
What you’ll do
As Sales Manager DACH, you’ll be responsible for and to hire an amazing and high-performing team, sales, client retention, be a cultural ambassador and recruiting to ensure we grow and meet our high demanding ambitions. You will also work hands on and grow your own client partnerships and initiate long-term collaborations between clients and developers.
- Lead and grow the second DACH team, a high performing team with senior and competent customer success and new sales associates to reach audacious goals.
- Be a cultural role model and ensuring the culture keeps flourishing as we grow.
- Help team members develop, keep continuous learning and knowledge sharing central.
- You will also be hands on and lead your own client meetings to gain in-depth understanding of their business and development needs.
- Carefully match the opportunity with the right developer.
- Close deals, onboard clients as well as maintain and develop strong client relationships.
- Continuously contribute to improving our ways of working and increase efficiency and success as we grow and evolve.
- You’ll report directly to the Head of Global Sales.
- In the beginning you will work as part of DACH team 1 to learn the craft and the culture and get support when hiring.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who is great at building relationships and with a deep understanding of sales, business and people. You are a successful team builder getting the best out of every member of the team, and knowing who to hire and how to build the team. Perhaps you’ve been working as a leader in the staffing and recruitment industry or with sales within SaaS or other tech. You’re highly skilled at
mapping business needs and closing deals as well as identifying great matches. As a person, you’re curious and driven to perform and exceed team goals. To be a good fit with the team, we believe you are humble and a team player who thrives in an ambitious scale-up environment.
We believe that you
- Have led sales-, account/client management team, or other leadership experience combined with great sales experience.
- Recruited and built a high performing team that is humble, supportive and team oriented.
- Preferably have experience from people/recruitment related businesses.
- Are passionate about matching amazing developers with exciting companies.
- Have a keen interest in tech, SaaS and software development.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Speak German on a native level.
- Have a relevant university degree.
- Are based in Berlin region.
What we offer
- An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop as a company.
- Remote and flexible work with Berlin as your base.
- A friendly, supportive and humble working culture where the team always comes first.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Passionate, high-performing and genuine colleagues.
Sounds like we’re a good match? Great, you’re welcome to apply using this link.
The recruitment process will be ongoing until we’ve found the right person, so please do not wait with your application. You can contact the responsible recruiter Karolina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.