Lime Technologies sucht einen Account Manager (w/m/d) in Köln
Do you want to be part of a leading CRM vendor, selling intelligent, customized IT tools that help companies become better at customer care and sales? Do you also want to work with fun and professional colleagues in an environment with a high satisfaction factor, where what is taken most seriously is the customer?
Lime Technologies is a successful Nasdaq-listed international software company developing, selling, and implementing CRM solutions. In the 30 years of being in business, Lime has shown profitable growth since the startup years to becoming one of the largest suppliers of CRM on the Nordic markets. In 2021 we continued to grow outside of the Nordics; opening up an office in Cologne, Germany, together with our latest acquisition, Userlike. Our fantastic new sales team of three in Cologne is now looking for some backup. This is where you come in!
Let’s make a mark on the German market!
As we are in an expansive phase in Germany, you need to have a strong personal drive and commitment, to get ahead in the market. As we sell CRM systems, you can look forward to complex sales processes, where the task is both to find and convince the customer, but also to analyze their needs and define their solution.
We offer you a great opportunity to contribute to Lime Technologies’ success by establishing and growing the German market, as well as your own career. You will be part of a tight-knit, performance-driven, and enthusiastic company culture that you can be proud of.
We share offices in Cologne with our friends at Userlike, the newest addition to the Lime Technologies Group, and join forces to grow both brands in Germany as well as internationally. In addition to the team in Cologne, you will have a total of 350 wonderful colleagues in our offices around Europe, where 75 of them are part of our sales department. We help each other out and it is everyone's responsibility to run the company. That is one of the reasons why we are doing so well and why we love our jobs!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You can expect contact with the country's medium and large companies through outbound sales work such as:
- Prospecting for new leads
- Networking / relationship selling
- Participating in conferences and fairs
- Customer meetings and presentations both physically and virtually
- C-level contact
- Sales processes with a focus on adding value to customer workflows
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a relevant education with 3+ years experience in B2B sales
- If you have experience in complex sales from the software industry, it is an advantage
- You are goal-oriented and results-oriented
- You have a technical understanding and a desire to learn more
- You have your own budget, but we still put a lot of emphasis on you being a team player with an eye for the common good of the office
- You are eager to develop your skills and work in a challenging market
- You have a driving license, as you must be able to have customer meetings around Germany
- You have full professional working proficiency in German and can express yourself well orally and in writing in English
A GREAT START
With our solid onboarding program, you will get training in our products, sales psychology, sales processes, presentation techniques, and customer service. You will become an expert on how to make businesses more efficient and profitable, and come in contact with a wide range of sectors and industries from day one.
This is an ongoing process, i.e., we run the recruitment process continuously until we find the right person. In the first step, we screen CVs and motivation letters. This is followed by interviews, a practical case, and a reference check. Our process always ends with a final interview with our CEO Nils. Please use this link for your application.
We look forward to your application!