Helaba sucht einen Zweigstellenassistenten (m/w) für das Büro in Stockholm
As one of the leading banks in the German financial capital of Frankfurt, the Helaba Group employs over 6,000 people and has a business volume of EUR195 bn. Helaba has the long term strategic business model of a full-service bank with a reginal focus, a presence in carefully selected international markets and a very close relationship with the Sparkassen organization. We offer financial services to companies, banks, institutional investors and the public sector, both within Germany and internationally.
The range of services offered by the Helaba Real Estate Group covers the entire value-added chain. From financing, planning and development to the operation of sophisticated properties. Helaba offers institutional investors a large variety of attractive opportunities for participation.
To support the Branch Manager in Stockholm we are now looking for a Branch Office Assistant to join the growing team at our Stockholm Office.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspects of daily operations and administrative tasks of the branch office
- Act as personal assistant for the branch manager and maintain daily calendar of the executive management
- Assist in attending to walk-in customers and answer phone enquiries
- Prepare and distribute internal correspondence such as memos, letters, reports or other documents
- Assist with travel arrangements and coordinate events for the branch office
- Planning and implementation of communication and advertising strategies for the branch office
- Collaboration on writing and editing articles in both Swedish and English languages
- Creating market presentations for client meetings
- Compile basic expense reports
General Office Administration:
- Monitoring purchasing of supplies and keeping office inventory well-stocked
- Handling courier services as well as incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Preparing documents for printing, copying, scanning and filing
Profile and qualifications
- Office Experience-general, scheduling, documentation, meeting planning/organization
- Basic understanding of economic and business contexts
- Basic Accounting skills
- Technical versatility and IT skills preferable
- Good communication skills
- Languages: Swedish (native speaker), excellent English skills, preferable good skills in German
- High social skills, ability and willingness to work in a team
- Friendly and service-minded
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Solution-oriented, open minded and flexible
- Fast comprehension and sense of responsibility
Please feel free to contact Laura Casanova Talme +46 73 080 00 27 or email@example.com, for questions regarding Helaba and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be conducted continuously. Applications consisting of your resume, cover letter and other relevant documentation should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.