Helaba Group sucht mehrsprachigen Relationship Manager Corporates (m/w/d)
The Helaba Group is a universal bank with more than 6000 employees at 18 locations in Germany and around the world. With strong ratings and a total business volume of about € 220 billion Helaba ranks among Germany`s leading banks, offering financial services to companies, banks, institutional investors and the public sector, both in Germany and globally. Helaba also acts as a central bank and partner for 40 % the German savings banks. Helaba operates from its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and Erfurt, and maintains branches and offices in other parts of Germany. At an international level, the bank has branches and representative offices in Paris, London, New York, Madrid, Moscow, Shanghai, São Paulo, Singapore and Stockholm. Being a key business area for the bank, Helaba has already been active in real estate lending in Sweden and the Nordic market for more than 15 years. Helaba´s branch office in Stockholm was set up in 2016 in order to expand the banks position in the Nordic market as well as enlarging the scope of our operations for our corporate clients in the Nordics.
To support Helaba´s Nordic corporate banking franchise together with the Head of Corporate Clients, Nordics, as well as our product- and specialist units in Frankfurt, we are now looking for a (Junior-) Relationship Manager Corporates to our Stockholm branch.
- Support the sales strategy of Helaba in the Nordics to meet profit targets
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective clients
- Support the manager in developing and implementing a market strategy
- Prepare financial modelling & engagement strategies for credit purposes
- Compile local market data in order to assess future business opportunities
- Complete and support regular / ad-hoc reporting, prepare client documents and presentations as well as credit papers for Helaba’s internal committees
- Ensure that the Stockholm branch follows all policies and procedures in accordance with Helaba’s risk and business guidelines
- Establish a strong communication culture and team work spirit between the Stockholm office and Helaba’s internal network
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant degree from a major university
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Corporate banking, Relationship Management, Product Sales or Credit management from a major Nordic or international bank, with experience gained in lending, debt capital markets and trade&export finance
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements (P&L, balance sheets, cash flow) · Good understanding of the Swedish/Nordic corporate banking market including a deeper knowledge of corporate clients’ needs
- Experience from working in an international corporate culture advantageous
- Languages: Swedish (or other Nordic language) and English fluent (also written), German highly advantageous
Your personal skills:
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a marketing and relationship orientation
- Open minded, flexible and mobile, as some degree of traveling is expected
If you are interested in the position Relationship Manager Corporates, please send your complete application documents to Joakim Wikström at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Helaba Group, please visit www.helaba.com.