Bär Cargolift sucht einen Service & Parts Manager (m/w) für Skandinavien
Bär Cargolift is one of the largest manufacturers of technically sophisticated tail lifts in Europe. For almost 40 years, the company's employees have been working with a great deal of technical know-how and commitment to find the best solutions for their customers. Brand awareness and market position are also growing in Scandinavia.
In Scandinavia, Bär Cargolift cooperates with a number of service partners and bodybuilders. Your task will be to visit and work together with these partners in order to increase service and sales in Scandinavia. You should advise the partners on technical issues, provide service partner trainings as well as sales, you should also keep them updated about new features and technologies. You will work closely with the General Manager Scandinavia, to whom you report.
- Several years of professional experience in technical sale with experience in hydraulics or mechanics
- Distinctive customer and service orientation
- Agile, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a team, enthusiasm and resilience
- High degree of proactive behavior and hands-on-attitude
- Fluent in Swedish and very good language skills in English or German
- You’re used to work in a home-office/remote structure. Ideally located in the region of Stockholm
- Willingness to travel for business as required
We provide an independent position in a solid and innovative company in which you are jointly responsible for growth in Scandinavia. In addition to a competitive salary, company car, laptop and mobile phone, we offer you a job with room for initiative and varied work. You will work from home with a large number of customers. Here you will find a job with future prospects.