Visual Act söker elektroingenjör
Are you a person with genuine interest in technology, theatre, show and event? Do you work well both individually and in teams? Do you have the ability to ‘excel under pressure’?
Visual Act is growing and is looking to reinforce our team with an electrical engineer.
- Bachelor or masters in Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Design electrical schematics in electrical CAD software
- Lives in the Stockholm region or willing to relocate to Stockholm
- Has a valid car license
- Willing to travel, even with short notice
- Have skills in English for reading, writing, and speaking
- Can handle stress and stressful situations
The following experiences are highly valued:
- Robotics, electromechanical or Automation is also valued.
- Go from a concept to a finished electrical design
- Has an electrical license in Sweden is very valued but not necessary
- Construct electrical panel for prototyping
- Possesses basic mechanical skills
Visual Act offer:
We are a small organization where we work with exciting projects and costumers. Besides benefits like health care you have the opportunity to create your own role, depending on your strengths.
About Visual Act:
Visual Act AB is located in Nacka, just outside Stockholm. The company employs 21 people in the design, development and production of stage and event technology. The staff includes qualified engineers specializing in mechanics, electronics and software development. There are additional 6-12 people available in the workshop. Visual act AB uses a large network of partners to achieve their goal of delivering quality solutions to international and Nordic clients.
In addition to providing services and installations for theatres, many on Visual act’s current staff have experience from major institutions in jobs ranging from stagehand to technical director. These theatres include the Swedish Touring Theatre (Riksteatern), The Swedish National Opera (KungligaTeatern), The Norwegian Theatre (Det Norske Teatret) and Oslo Nye Teater. Personnel from Visual act have also worked as project managers for events ranging from the Eurovision Song Contest to Olympic Opening Ceremonies.
Visual act’s core product is the Stage Control System designed to control all types of automated machinery on, over or below the stage. The system is used to control Visual act’s other product offerings such as Visual act Wagon, Visual act Fly and Visual act 3D.
Read more at: www.visualact.se
Please do not hesitate to contact Tove Meyer at Monster Scandinavia AB if you have any question. email@example.com or 070-342 03 26.
For more information and to send in your application, click here.