Schüco söker Trainee Digitalization Scandinavia
If you are committed, enjoy performing to a high standard and embracing success in a team-based environment, and are keen to develop your skills as you move forward, this is the place to be. Schüco is a global market leader in the segment covering windows, doors and façades. We are looking to attract people who value a productive work environment as well as a culture of openness and team spirit.
As part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team, you will work on digital service offerings for Schüco partners operating within the domestic and international market, in addition to assisting with efforts to refine the company's extensive range of IT services for architects, planners and metalworking specialists.
- Contribute to and support rollout of tech-based IT projects centred around key technologies of the future, such as BIM, Cloud, Internet of Things and SaaS
- Develop and market fit-for-purpose solutions and products for customers
- Familiarise yourself with the digital roadmap drawn up by Schüco as well as the company's digital products (e.g. SchüCal, SchüCad) and production processes
- Actively contribute to day-to-day operational business as part of various assignments, e.g. in Sales or in core functions at Schüco Digital GmbH, and perform project-based tasks in Scandinavia
Working in close cooperation with other trainees, you will implement an ambitious interdisciplinary trainee project, in addition to completing a highly focused traineeship that includes professional mentoring, networking events and structured feedback. You can also look forward to working with a highly motivated group of colleagues.
The target position of Digitalization Expert will involve extensive business travel in the Nordic and Baltic region as well as to Germany.
- Solid Master's degree in a technical / engineering discipline with a focus on IT, Computer Science (Business or Civil Engineering) or Communication Design / Design
- Entry-level experience in a technical IT environment (internships and/or vocational training), preferably in Sweden, Norway or Denmark
- Ideally, knowledge of software development and project / process management or design of user interfaces (UX Design)
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language (native), strong command of written and spoken English (level C), good basic knowledge of written and spoken German (at least level A2)
- Proficiency in the use of social media and MS Office applications
- Strong service and customer focus as well as a factsbased approach
- Passion for every aspect of digital transformation
- Integrity and professionalism, together with a keen sense of initiative
- Team spirit and well-developed communication skills, complemented by empathy and the ability to influence
Alongside the exciting tasks awaiting you in this role, you can also look forward to the following benefits: Flexible working hours | Company sports programme | Occupational pension scheme | "Schüco Lounge" (company restaurant) | Onboarding | Foreign assignment | Targeted training and seminars | Attractive remuneration and other benefits
Do your credentials match this profile? If so, please apply online by April 20, 2018 – including all relevant documents (cover letter, CV, certificates of qualification) – via our careers portal: Ref. "Trainee Digitalization Skandinavia".
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Petra Johannkemper, ph. +49 521 783-7568. We look forward to your application.
Start date: October 1, 2018; training in Bielefeld (Germany); target position in Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway or Denmark)