Tacton sucht Senior Sales Executive für Deutschland
We are seeking a proven top sales performer to help us manage our growing relationship with strategic global accounts. You will be playing a key role in driving Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solutions for large, industry-leading companies.
Tacton Systems is a world leader in CPQ. Tacton Configure Price Quote sets a new standard for sales productivity and industrial excellence. We have customers and resellers across the globe, many are leading industrial manufacturers – companies like GE Healthcare, Siemens and ABB. We work closely with all our customers, to help them revolutionize their processes, to grow, and to become more competitive.
As Senior Sales Executive you will be playing a key role in driving Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solutions for large, industry-leading companies.
You will be growing the business by identifying, prospecting and developing new business opportunities and ensuring new regular recurring revenue.
As Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for working directly with a number of our customers. You will sell to C-Level and across both IT and business units and be the key contact for executive discovery sessions, strategizing solution offerings. You analyze the customer business needs from a holistic standpoint, in order to position appropriate solution concepts to the customer.
You will be working to ensure a successful implementation – across a broad set of offerings and business needs.
You will be based in Germany – either in or office in Karlsruhe or Bochum and report to our SVP DACH.
We expect you to have a professional background that enables you to build strong relationships with our customers.
You have succesfull experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise), or other advanced IT soultions or complexed systems, to large strategic enterprise accounts. Experience with configuration technologies and solutions a plus.
You are able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles.
You are hands-on, self-directed person who plans, prepares and executes on lead qualification and sales opportunities. You are comfortable working with both engineers and board executives and you are an excellent team player.
- 10+ years of experience of selling enterprise application software solutions, PLM or CRM, similar business applications or advanced IT soultions and complexed systems to large enterprise clients.
- A proven track record of driving and closing deals to C-Level in large, global enterprise accounts.
- You have consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise ROI to help the customers revolutionize their processes, to grow, and to become more competitive.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar higher education.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in German and English.
- You have the ability to travel
We hope so! Please send your application, including a cover, letter. The candidate selection process will be ongoing.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!